Collection of Personal Data
We will collect your personal data that receive directly from you as following:
We access personal data directly from the users via the collection during the provision of service including:
- When you register an account to use our services or when you submit a request to exercise your rights with us
- When you subscribe to advertising or marketing information from us.
- From your voluntary in completing the questionnaire
- From collecting information about your use of the Platform through a browser cookie
- From your inquiry or through correspondence via email or Other communication channels such as telephones so that the service provider can contact you back.
- When you click to buy services or products from us
- When you log in to your account on our platform or other related applications such as Facebook and Google
- We receive your personal information from third parties as follows: Facebook Login, Google Login, Email & Password Login by receiving information when you sign up for the system or access the system through a third party channel.
Types of Data Collected
Personal data such as name, surname, age, date of birth, nationality, identification card, passport, etc.
Contact information such as address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
Account details such as username, password, transactions history, etc.
Proof of identity such as copy of identification card, copy of passport, etc.
Transaction and Financial information such as purchase history, credit card details, bank account, etc.
Technical data such as IP address, Cookie ID, Activity Log, etc.
Other such as photo, video, and other information that is considered personal data under the Personal Data Protection Laws.
If you are under the age of 20 or having legal restrictions, we may collect use or disclose your personal data. We require your parents or guardian to be aware and provide consent to us or allowed by applicable laws. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Storage of Data
We store your personal data as hard copy and soft copy.
We store your personal data by using the following systems:
- Users personal data will be saved as soft copy data stored in our computer systems.
- Users personal data will be saved in service provider's devices, such as computers, phones, and tablets. This includes the Third-party server service providers in Thailand.
- Data retention period will be illustrated in the “Data Retention” section below.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To create and manage accounts
- To provide products or services
- To improve products, services, or user experiences
- To share and manage information within organization
- To conduct marketing activities and promotions
- To provide after-sales services
- To gather user's feedback
- To process payments of products or services
- To comply with our Terms and Conditions
- To comply with laws, rules, and regulatory authorities
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to the following parties in certain circumstances:
In relation with our business partners, we may disclose certain personal data to them in order to coordinate and provide our products or services to you and provide necessary information about the availability of our products or services.
Data Subject Rights
Subject to the Personal Data Protection Laws thereof, you may exercise any of these rights in the following:
Withdrawal of consent If you have given consent to us to collect, use or disclose your personal data whether before or after the effective date of the Personal Data Protection Laws, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time throughout the period your personal data available to us, unless it is restricted by laws or you are still under beneficial contract.
Data access You have the right to access your personal data that is under our responsibility; to request us to make a copy of such data for you; and to request us to reveal as to how we obtain your personal data.
Data portability You have the right to obtain your personal data if we organize such personal data in automatic machine-readable or usable format and can be processed or disclosed by automatic means; to request us to send or transfer the personal data in such format directly to other data controllers if doable by automatic means; and to request to obtain the personal data in such format sent or transferred by us directly to other data controller unless not technically feasible.
Objection You have the right to object to collection, use or disclosure of your personal data at any time if such doing is conducted for legitimate interests of us, corporation or individual which is within your reasonable expectation; or for carrying out public tasks.
Suspension You have the right to request us to suspend processing your personal data during the period where we examine your rectification or objection request; or when it is no longer necessary and we must erase or destroy your personal data pursuant to relevant laws but you instead request us to suspend the processing.
Rectification You have the right to rectify your personal data to be updated, complete and not misleading.
Complaint lodging You have the right to complain to competent authorities pursuant to relevant laws if you believe that the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data is violating or not in compliance with relevant laws.
You can exercise these rights as the Data Subject by contacting our Data Protection Officer as mentioned below. We will notify the result of your request within 30 days upon receipt of such request. If we deny the request, we will inform you of the reason via SMS, email address, telephone, registered mail (if applicable).
Advertising and Marketing
We may send certain information or newsletter for the purpose of utilizing your preference via your email. If you no longer want to receive the communications from us, you can click the "unsubscribe" link in the email or contact us through our email.
We endeavor to protect your personal data by establishing security measures in accordance with the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability to prevent loss, unauthorized or unlawful access, destruction, use, alteration, or disclosure including administrative safeguard, technical safeguard, physical safeguard and access controls.
Data Breach Notification
We will notify the Office of the Personal Data Protection Committee without delay and, where feasible, within 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless such personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of you. If the personal data breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of you, we will also notify the personal data breach and the remedial measures to you without delay through our website, SMS, email address, telephone or registered mail (if applicable).
Links to Other Sites